I have no partner, can I do it alone ?
As part of the race, we emphasise security, mutual assistance and sharing, so we insist on participation in pairs.
To find a race partner we suggest you post your request on the event's facebook page.
However, we do allow solo entrants for the short distance (S) race to allow new participants to discover the sport.
Why is the cost for a Swimrun higher than for a Trail ?
The fee at the start of registration is between €35 and €62.5 per person, depending on the chosen distance (between 1:30 and 6:00 hours of competition).
With this registration fee we need to cover the following costs :
- Fees related to the occupation of the site
- We must meet the demands of local authorities to ensure maximum security.
- Equipment including: boats, kayaks, medical staff, radios, insurances.
- On the track we will have several chrono checkpoints (mats), to be able to better follow you and analyse your performance
- A total of 5 aid stations
- We have decided to give a little compensation to the volunteers who will dedicate their time to your entertainment. They are going to work before, during and after this EcoSwimRun
- On the day of the race, you will receive: a high quality swimming cap, a reusable cup, a voucher for a pasta portion, a drink voucher, a sticker « ecoswimrun.be », a finisher T-Shirt for completing the race and a local surprise
- Given the small number of participants, we need to divide the full cost between fewer people.
- We would also like to point out that despite these costs, our SwimRun is the cheapest in Belgium, France, Germany, etc, along with Robertville (Swimrun Belgium).
What happens if I cannot attend due to an injury or other impediment?
You can resell your registration to another team. If you got a discount, they will be happy to enjoy it.
Or we can refund the total cost if you cancel at least 15 days before the event, provided you registered between 01/04/19 and 11/04/19
After this deadline of 15 days, no refund will be provided.
The refund will be processed the week after the event.